poniedziałek, 8 listopada 2010

ボベルの所

Sometimes you find yourself in one of those places you immediately feel home. Or, even better than home. It just feels like the home was really round the corner and you were just visiting a good friend of yours. In fact, I am visiting a good friend of mine, though he's not here. He was just kind enough to let me stay at his place after he had to go back to Poland this morning. Haven't seen him for 2 years, we managed to share just couple of slightly awkward words and a joint, and his gone. It's not like we couldn't meet up in Warsaw soon but it felt incredibly sad to see him leave. Especially imagining how crappy he felt about saying goodbye to his crazy Japanese neighbour. In the house I'm now staying in, there is bunch of lovely weirdos but just one seemed to be kind of special to him.
Anyway, after I had left a cosy apartment of another friend of mine and set for this place, I felt a little worried but as it turned out, needlessly. Because this is just one of those places that feel like home. I don't know if it's my friends hospitality that made it that way, or is it the evening cooking with unknown but hip Japanese. I just love it here.
In over 2 months I went from reluctant tolerance to falling in love. And I don't want to leave this place even though though I fell in love only with the country.

2 komentarze:

  1. Japan and I have a completely disfunctional relationship, but the thought of living anywhere else makes me sad.

    OdpowiedzUsuń