sobota, 27 listopada 2010

Airport post

I spent my last day in Japan snoozing on the tatami mats in the hotel lounge. I was to excited to sleep at night and when the alarm clock went off at eight I was practically brain dead. I have to admit I was tremendously bored during last days in Osaka. After visiting all major temples and strolling through all famous streets I even went to the cinema. Next step was buying a book. Which I didn’t read as I was simply unable to make myself use dictionary and learn. Maybe I needed that, not doing anything, browsing the net, killing time in most stupid ways. Now I feel energetic and ready to face work and studies. And people. I miss my people. I miss all people actually. A week of completely nerdy behavior left me craving for company and even just for small talk with any stranger. A small talk in Polsh or English, couse I am just fed up with spitting same Japanese phrases again and again. Yes, I’m travelling. Yes, alone. No, not American. Please, no more!
Until I got to the airport I didn’t feel anyhow sad about leaving Japan. Now of course I feel like I wanted to stay just a little longer but this is just perfect to make me want to come back to Japan.
Now just one more stressfull moment of checking in my bike and I am ready to board.
One of the best things about travelling is missing home. And being totally excited about going back. After all, how often does one get excited about taking a bus or going to the mall in Warsaw?

1 komentarz: