wtorek, 28 września 2010

Time is passing by...

In 4 days I will be out of Kyoto. It feels weird as when I came here I thought this month would be so long. As usually, time played it's trick and it seems that I've been here only for a couple of days. Haven't done much sightseeing but I don't regret being lazy. I was more about relaxing, chatting to people, sunshine, yoga in the park and great food in nearby izakayas.
Yesterday I went with Niall for chicken sashimi. He was quite reserved towards it as raw poultry somehow didn't seem right for him just before the flight to London. I didn't have any problem with enjoying blood red liver dipped in sesame oil with lots of salt.
Luckily my friend from Japanese studies is coming today! I can't wait to get to know what weird things we'll do. Last time it was the crazy night in Osaka's Shinsekai. Kyoto doesn't seem to have districts equally deprived as Shinsekai but I am sure we'll think of something... ^^

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz