poniedziałek, 6 września 2010

Sun-burned... ^.^

The journey from Nara to Kyoto was much better than the previous one. It took me only 3 hours, though being afraid not to get lost again I followed the main road and it was quite busy with lorries. If it was around ten degrees cooler I could even enjoy it! ;) No, it wasn't that bed. First of all, it was fast and that's what counts. I will have time for enjoying the landscape in Shikoku. That is, if I make it to Shikoku. I haven't decided yet what to do.
My back looks like a pretty lobster after the ride here but I don't feel it and except of the fact it just looks stupid to be tanned only at the back of one's body I don't mind.
To save some money and also, what is more important, to put myself in as native environment as possible I decided to help in a Kyoto hostel. The owner is Japanese, speaks to me in Japanese, and another guy helping in the hostel is Japanese as well. Yatta! I don't need to pay for my dorm bed, so I'm saving 2,500yen per day. There are cheaper hostels in Kyoto but this one is really nice, with cosy lounge and kitchen and there is even one air moisturising machine which I really appreciate as the air-con is very unhealthy for me . Yes, I do realize this sounds like old lady's moaning, but what can I do... Oh, and the other nice thing is a constantly turned on telly helping me to soak myself in Japanese. And a shelf with a manga collection.
Please, please, please, I want this place to turn out as lovely as it seems!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz