piątek, 29 października 2010

Tomorrow is my last day in Paddy Field. I'm excited about Tokyo but really sad to leave Yamanashi. Going back to typical Japanese people scares me. Or maybe I just got used to the way they are and my colleagues here in Paddy aren't that much different?
I must admit after a month of hard work (in the beginning I thought for a moment I couldn't make it just not being strong enough)I got a little bit lazy and all the fuss with bike and trains doesn't sound to good to me. The other thing is, now my bike seems to be light as feather! Only 30 days of work can make you so much stronger... After third day I barely could move, after a week I didn't feel tired at all and now I probably could do every day twice as much as I was expected to do.

The weather forecast said taifun was coming. Horses seem to sense something. We'll see tomorrow.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz