piątek, 15 października 2010

The Food

I think it's high time to talk about food. Let's start with my yesterday's food list. I kicked off with two hot-dogs, probiotic yoghurt and half a litre of isotonic drink. That was about seven am. At noon I had 400g of white rice and boxful of otsukemono known also as side dishes. This included various veggies, two quail eggs, fried salmon and some smoked fish as well. For a desert - two packages of Oreo. Supper was simple and similar to breakfast as I had three hot-dogs and three kiwi fruits.
Today I started my off day with scrambled eggs (three) with half an onion and three big eryngi mushrooms. I somehow didn't fill full so two bananas followed. For a late lunch I had three hot-dogs again (just bought a very big bag of sausages two days ago), kiwis and a yoghurt. Supper time is now and I'm still nibbling on it now. A plate of tuna sashimi is unfortunately gone but I still have half a piece of the ridiculously expensive blue cheese and some creamy Camembert. Plum wine tastes delicious with it.
And no, I haven't become fat. Yet.
There is a separate tale to be told about wonders of Kyoto cousin. But not now. Now is my cheese time and I have to enjoy it as next cheese time will be in London. However weird is that, here in Japan hotate sashimi is cheaper than plain cheddar.
Oh, and just to let you know why I listed everything I had eaten in last two days. It's a proof of a healthy lifestyle full of physical activity if one can eat it all and still be more less slim! ;)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz